Indian Govt Bank Recruitment 2021 | Business Development Officer – Grade B (CLERICAL CADRE)
Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi
The Bank is looking for dynamic candidates with passion for marketing and prior experience in
marketing/ sales, residing in the following regions:
Post: Business Development Officer :
Total Vacancy : 150
Company : Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/ Raigad – 85 Posts
- Pune – 35 Posts
- Aurangabad & Jalgaon – 05Posts
- Nagpur – 03 Posts
- Kolhapur & Sangli 02 Posts
- Nashik – 02
- Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja) – 01 Posts
- Sindhudurg – 01 Vacancy
- Indore- 02 Vacancy
- Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore – 06 Posts
- Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara – 05 Posts
Age : Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021. Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification : Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation
Experience : Candidates with prior sales/ marketing experience of minimum one year with Banks/ NBFCs only will be considered
Recruitment Process: at Saraswat Bank
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The contents of the online test will be:
1 Website link open : 17.03.2021
2 Starting date for apply online and payment of fees : 17.03.2021
3 Last date to apply online and payment of fees : 31.03.2021
4 Start date for downloading Call letters from website : One week before the examination
5 Online test : May 2021
Important Links :