Central Railway NCR Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Apprentice Posts, 480 Openings,
North Central Railway NCR Recruitment 2021: NCR has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in various trades like Fitter – 286 Posts, Welder- 11 Posts, Mechanic- 84 Posts, Carpenter – 11 Posts and Electrician- 88 Posts, Check online application process, age-limit, qualification, experience, CTQ Parameter and other details here.
|Notification||North Central Railway NCR Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice Posts, 480 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online @|
|Recruitment Notification Date||Mar 17, 2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||Apr 16, 2021|
|City, State||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Organization||North Central Railway|
|Education Qualification||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
NCR Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 286 Posts
- Welder- 11 Posts
- Mechanic- 84 Posts
- Carpenter – 11 Posts
- Electrician- 88 Posts
- Online Application Submission start date: 17 March 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 April 2021
NCR Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: The Applicant must have passed the 10th class exam or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and ITI passed a certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute allied to NCVT.
Age Limit for Recruitment 2021: 15 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- General – Rs. 170/- (Application Fee – Rs. 70/- + GST to be paid)
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Women – No Fee
How to Apply NCR Jobs :
- A total of 480 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 17 March 2021 to 16 April 2021. Check vacancy segregation, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details above before proceed further registration.