PGCIL Recruitment 2021 | Executive Trainee | Latest PSU Jobs
Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Power Grid Corporation – PGCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainees, Candidates who is bright, committed and energetic engineers to join its fold as Trainee in multiple disciplines of Electrical / Electronics/ Civil through GATE Exam 2021
Name: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)
Post Name: Trainee Executives
Total Vacancies available: 40
Qualification: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute (Electrical, Electronics & Civil) with Minimum 70% or Equivalent CGPA
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years (as on 31st Dec 2020 )
Salary/Compensation Details: The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- during the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Managers in the same scale.
On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance etc.
The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the organization from time to time.
Job Location: All Over India
Selection Procedure in details:
- Marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE).
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2021 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2021 shall be as decided by GATE 2021 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021, in the corresponding paper.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
Weightage Parameters of Selection procedure
- GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100) in EE Paper– 85%
- Group Discussion– 3%
- Personal Interview -12%
- Total– 100%
How To Apply:
- For the submission online application for trainee executive post at PGCIL visit official website and check latest recruitment details on career page/ recruitment page.
- Candidate must apply before the last date of application submissions for selection.
- Candidates who meet all the eligibility parameter will be go proceed for further recruitment steps.
- Start Date To Apply: 25th Mar 2021
- Last Date To Apply: 15th Apr 2021
Important Links for PowerGrid Recruitment 2021 –
Apply online : Go Here
Official website: https://www.powergridindia.com
About PGCIL : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, is an Indian government electricity board and a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking owned by Ministry of Power, Government of India which is headquartered in Gurugram, India and engaged mainly in Transmission of Power. POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 164,115 circuit kms. of transmission lines along with 248 Sub-stations (as on 30.07.2020) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network.
POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 66,922 kms of Telecom Network, with points of
presence in approx. 714 locations and intra-city network in 206 cities across India.