Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 | Generalist Officer | Government Bank Jobs
Bank of Maharashtra is a major Indian government owned bank in India. The bank had 15 million customers across the country with 1,874 branches as of 3 February 2021. It has the largest network of branches of any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale II. Bank’s success depends upon dedicated and skilled employees. Working in any aspect of banking can not only be very rewarding and fulfilling but also provide interesting new challenges every day. There is always a need for banks to recruit trained, talented, motivated, resourceful and customer-oriented manpower on continuous basis to maintain requisite staff strength. Bank Of Maharashtra was recently shared Recruitment Notification of Generalist Officers in Scale – PROJECT 2021-22, Here is given details for the recruitment for the selection process and other details.
Post Details : RECRUITMENT OF GENERALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE II PROJECT 2021-22
DETAILS OF NUMBER OF POSTS, RESERVATION & AGE:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: –
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable. OR
- Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Experience: Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is preferable
Age :- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years.
Salary Details : Presently, the starting basic pay applicable is as under. Scale of Pay – Scale – II Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking. The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is 150 & 100 respectively which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview and accordingly a merit list shall be prepared for selection of candidates. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of combined scores obtained, in case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- In case, in the opinion of the bank, adequate number of candidates have not qualified by obtaining minimum marks as stipulated above in the online examination, bank reserves right to reduce the minimum marks as deemed fit.
- Mere eligibility / admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
EXAMINATION PATTERN: – Examination consisting of Objective Test for 150 marks will be conducted online. The test will have four Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows: –
Important Dates : online application Starts from 22.03.2021 to Last Date of online application submission is 06.04.2021
Important Links :
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Official Notification : Download from Here
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Online application Portal : Get Here
Bank of Maharashtra Official Website : https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Visit Other Government Jobs By Sector
Looking for More Ind government Jobs ?
Government Bank Jobs : Get Here – 2400 Jobs – Govt Bank Jobs
PSU Jobs – Get Here 1800 + Jobs in PSU
Oil and Gas Jobs : Latest Oil & Gas Jobs
Army Recruitment 2021 : Latest Army Recruitment in India