NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED Recruitment 2021 | Management Trainee (Civil & Electrical) | Latest PSU Jobs
About Company : NBCC (India) Limited, is a premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs 241.28 Crores, while its total income is Rs 5210.33 Crores during FY 2019-20. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence. Certified with ISO 9001:2015 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management Consultancy & Execution of the Projects, the Company’s present area of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e.
(i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including Re-Development,
(ii) Real Estate Development &
(iii) EPC Contracting
NBCC Limited Invited applications for the Management Trainee post in the Civil and Electrical Department, who have done bachelors degree in Engineering and also appeared GATE 2020 Examination. Kindly get below latest vacancies details and get apply to Navratan PSU Jobs.
Job Details :
Open Post : Management Trainee in Civil -25 post and Management Trainee in Electrical – 10 post
Details of NBCC Recruitment 2021: As per below
Application Process for NBCC Recruitment :
- For the Online application for NBCC Management Trainee Post, Candidates/Applicants are required to read the instructions mentioned in GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY document available on the online portal before filling up the online application form.
- The Candidates/applicant are required to apply online by application form. The relevant link for online application will be made available live from 10:00 hrs on 22.03.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com. Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 21/04/2021 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of below docs at the time of online application with NBCC for Management Trainee Jobs –
- Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
- Valid GATE-2020 Score Card. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID in operation for more than one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph; signature, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, (if applicable) & GATE-2020 Scorecard. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE”.
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline I.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
- PLACEMENT – Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E-1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
- REMUNERATION – During the training / probation period, Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA and Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach. Upon confirmation, besides Basic Pay , DA, HRA and Perks & Allowances, the employees will also be entitled for Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
- SURETY BOND – A Surety Bond will be obtained from the candidates upon their appointment as Management Trainee to ensure that they serve the Company for at least 3 years or pay liquidated damages amounting to Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only) in case they resign earlier.
Official Links for NBCC Recruitment of Management Trainee :
Official Notification : Get Here
Official Links for Application : Get Here
Visit Other Government Jobs By Sector
Looking for More Ind government Jobs ?
Government Bank Jobs : Get Here – 2400 Jobs – Govt Bank Jobs
PSU Jobs – Get Here 1800 + Jobs in PSU
Oil and Gas Jobs : Latest Oil & Gas Jobs
Army Recruitment 2021 : Latest Army Recruitment in India