What is Criteria for Instant Enrolment in Indian Army ?
Instant enrolment is provided into the Army as Soldier General Duty to the following through respective Regiment / Corps Training Centres:
- One son of a battle casualty.
- One real brother of a battle casualty, when deceased was unmarried / did not have a male child.
- One real brother of a battle casualty provided he gets married to the deceased widow who is issueless or has no male child.
- One real brother of a battle casualty provided he gets married to the deceased widow who has a male child but who has not attained age for enrolment.
- One real son of the battle casualty when the battle casualty has been invalidated out of service on medical ground.
The candidates should meet age, educational qualification, physical measurement and medical standards. The concessions as applicable to the sons of servicemen / ex-servicemen in physical measurement will also be given in such cases. They will not be put through any formal test like Physical Fitness Test and written tests.