Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Opportunity to join India Govt. Navratna PSU – NBCC as Marketing Executive in Hospet, Interested application from Karnataka are invited to submit job application to apply NBCC Latest Recruitment 2022.
NBCC (India) Limited is Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organisation to new heights for filling up of backlog vacancies for the post of Marketing Executive in Hospet Karnataka on Contract basis initially for a period of two years.
Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Anywhere in India (Interested application from Hospet are welcome to apply)
Age limit: 35 Years
Salary Pay-Scale: Rs. 42,500/- (Consolidated) per month.
- Full time MBA or 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialisation in Marketing as major subject from Karnataka Government recognized Institute/University in with 0% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply jobs in Hospet Karnataka.
Essential Post Qualification Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work in Karnataka for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling.
- Candidates from Hospet who have minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
The duties would include
- Designing & publishing of advertisement in leading / local newspapers in Hospet for sale launch. Use of promotion tools like mailers, radio jingle, banners, hoardings etc. near project site for wider publicity and reach.
- Setting up of marketing camps at project sites for generating leads, client meetings & client get together for building customer relationship & sale conversion.
- Customer support service within the stipulated time period regarding project progress status, grievance redressal handling the RTI replies, requests for transfer, possession status cancellation, refunds & organising customer meets in Karnataka for verifying and payment of bills of Maintenance agency and advocate bills
Selection Procedure at NBCC – Karnataka:
- The selection at NBCC for Marketing Executive role will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criterion viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. for Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing on the desired date, the link for which shall be provided to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
How to apply NBCC Marketing Executive Jobs in Hospet?
- Interested candidates from Hospet Karnataka are required to apply though offline mode. The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached with this advertisement. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC application form is correct.
- For further details refer official notification to know more details about NBCC Recruitment 2022 in Karnataka
Tag: NBCC Jobs in Hospet, Marketing Executive Jobs in Hospet, Latest PSU Jobs for freshers in Hospet, Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs 2022, Indian Government Jobs 2022 in Hospet, Jobs nearby Hospet, Govt Job Alert in Karnataka,
“Note: Indian Government Jobs never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of jobs listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for PSU jobs in Hospet Karnataka .“
Our Aim: We believe that every candidates have rights to get latest govt jobs alert from Hospet KA, so we are sharing NBCC career notification. If you are looking a govt jobs or latest sarkari jobs notification you may apply by visiting our ” Advance job search “.