Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Opportunity to join India Govt. Navratna PSU – NBCC as Marketing Executive in Gorakhpur, Interested application from Uttar Pradesh are invited to submit job application to apply NBCC Latest Recruitment 2022.
NBCC (India) Limited is Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organisation to new heights for filling up of backlog vacancies for the post of Marketing Executive in Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh on Contract basis initially for a period of two years.
Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Anywhere in India (Interested application from Gorakhpur are welcome to apply)
Age limit: 35 Years
Salary Pay-Scale: Rs. 42,500/- (Consolidated) per month.
- Full time MBA or 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialisation in Marketing as major subject from Uttar Pradesh Government recognized Institute/University in with 0% aggregate marks.
- SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply jobs in Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh.
Essential Post Qualification Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work in Uttar Pradesh for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling.
- Candidates from Gorakhpur who have minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred. (Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
The duties would include
- Designing & publishing of advertisement in leading / local newspapers in Gorakhpur for sale launch. Use of promotion tools like mailers, radio jingle, banners, hoardings etc. near project site for wider publicity and reach.
- Setting up of marketing camps at project sites for generating leads, client meetings & client get together for building customer relationship & sale conversion.
- Customer support service within the stipulated time period regarding project progress status, grievance redressal handling the RTI replies, requests for transfer, possession status cancellation, refunds & organising customer meets in Uttar Pradesh for verifying and payment of bills of Maintenance agency and advocate bills
Selection Procedure at NBCC – Uttar Pradesh:
- The selection at NBCC for Marketing Executive role will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criterion viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. for Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing on the desired date, the link for which shall be provided to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
How to apply NBCC Marketing Executive Jobs in Gorakhpur?
- Interested candidates from Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh are required to apply though offline mode. The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached with this advertisement. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC application form is correct.
- For further details refer official notification to know more details about NBCC Recruitment 2022 in Uttar Pradesh
Tag: NBCC Jobs in Gorakhpur, Marketing Executive Jobs in Gorakhpur, Latest PSU Jobs for freshers in Gorakhpur, Latest Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2022, Indian Government Jobs 2022 in Gorakhpur, Jobs nearby Gorakhpur, Govt Job Alert in Uttar Pradesh,
“Note: Indian Government Jobs never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of jobs listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for PSU jobs in Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh .“
Our Aim: We believe that every candidates have rights to get latest govt jobs alert from Gorakhpur UP, so we are sharing NBCC career notification. If you are looking a govt jobs or latest sarkari jobs notification you may apply by visiting our ” Advance job search “.