Career Level Executive
Qualifications 10th Pass
Opportunity to work with IOC dealer at Jind as a Petrol Pump Executive, Ideal candidates should be 10th pass / fail and have meet qualification to join Indian Oil petrol pump Job in Jind Haryana.
Post : Petrol Pump Executive – Contract
Location : Jind, Haryana
Category : Retail / Counter Sales job
Salary : 12,000 to 14,000/month
Gender : Male / Female
Shift : Day Shift and Flexible shift
Compony: IOC Deler (3rd Party Job)
Summary of Petrol pump jobs in Jind:
Indian Oil is leading PSU Petroleum products seller in Haryana, and now opportunity to apply Govt company jobs as Petrol Pump Sales Executive / attendant Job in Jind.
Job Role of Petrol Pump Attendant in Jind:
- Filling Petrol / Diesel In Customer Vehicles.
- Collect cash from Jind customers.
- Collect and verify online transactions like – UPI, Paytm etc
- Sale of the products, up selling & cross-selling of products.
- Inform customers about the company’s products and offers.
- Identify customer’s needs and suggest buy the product/service.
Qualification to join IOC Petrol Pump in Jind area:
- Undergraduates jobs for 10th pass / fail in Jind.
- Good communication skills
- Local from Jind or from nearby area.
- No Experience required
- Knowledge of Safety equipments.
- Extra incentives on other product sales,
- Health and Life insurance cover,
- Overtime pay
- Yearly bonus,
Tags: Petrol sale job in Jind, petrol pump job in Jind, 10 pass fail jobs in Jind, Ioc jobs in Jind, psu jobs for undergraduates in Jind area, 10th pass psu jobs in Haryana, job alert in Jind Haryana, nearby petrolpump job in Jind.
“Note: Indian Government Jobs never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of jobs listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for govt jobs in Haryana.“
Our Aim: We believe that every candidates have rights to get latest govt jobs alert from Jind area, so we are sharing IOC Recruitment notification at one place. If you are looking a govt jobs or latest sarkari jobs notification you may apply by visiting our ”Advance job search“.