Career Level Fresher
Industry Indian Post
Qualifications 10th Pass
India Post recently recruiting Undergraduate for few post under Gramin Dak Sevak job in Mumbai area, get apply for Post office Jobs in Maharashtra state with below is details by online apply only.
Interested and eligible applicants who have completed on not 10th are invited to apply for post office jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra to engagement of multiple Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ DakSevak PAN India as per last update on the official website of India post.
Note: India Post recruiting Gramin Dak Sevaks in Mulund West Mumbai area as a BPM / ABPM on time to time basis, kindly refer official website of indian post recruitment only for recent information about current vacancies and notification: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/Content/Recruitments.aspx
Post Office Recruitment: Maharashtra Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) or Multiple Posts
- Branch Post Manager (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Qualification: 10th with passing marks in the local language or Mathematics or English
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
Salary: Depending upon Post (refer official site of india post)
Job Location: Mulund West Mumbai Maharashtra (Depending upon availability, check official website of Indian post for more information)
Language knowledge: Marathi Hindi, or English
How To Apply Indian Post Jobs Mumbai:
Apply by Online Applications only and Refer FAQs for India Post Recruitment before Apply
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online.
- Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Mulund West Mumbai Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- Fill the all required details in the online application form by India Post, And submit for next step.
- Once fill details, proceed for fee payment for India Post,
- After done all steps, download full application form, and wait for further details from India Post.
Apply Post Office Recruitment in Mumbai
Online Apply India Post Recruitment Mumbai Maharashtra Official Link:
Apply Online: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/Content/Recruitments.aspx
Official Website: https://indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in/
Job Tag: India Post Recruitment 2023 Maharashtra, Post Office Jobs in Mumbai, 10th pass Post jobs in Mumbai, Jobs nearby in Mulund West Mumbai, latest govt jobs in Mulund West Mumbai, 10th pass govt job near Mulund West Mumbai, govt job alert, sarkari job alert Maharashtra, Recruitment for Undergraduate in Mumbai
“Note: Indian Government Jobs never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of jobs from , which we listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for govt jobs or post office Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra . “
Our Aim: We believe that every candidates have rights to get latest govt jobs alert from Mumbai Maharashtra, so we are sharing Post office job notification. If you are looking a govt jobs or latest sarkari jobs notification you may apply by visiting our ” Advance job search “.