Career Level Fresher
Industry Indian Post
Qualifications 10th Pass
India Post recently recruiting Undergraduate for few post under Gramin Dak Sevak job in Bengaluru area, get apply for Post office Jobs in Karnataka state with below is details by online apply only.
Interested and eligible applicants who have completed on not 10th are invited to apply for post office jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka to engagement of multiple Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ DakSevak PAN India as per last update on the official website of India post.
Note: India Post recruiting Gramin Dak Sevaks in Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru area as a BPM / ABPM on time to time basis, kindly refer official website of indian post recruitment only for recent information about current vacancies and notification: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/Content/Recruitments.aspx
Post Office Recruitment: Karnataka Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) or Multiple Posts
- Branch Post Manager (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Qualification: 10th with passing marks in the local language or Mathematics or English
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
Salary: Depending upon Post (refer official site of india post)
Job Location: Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru Karnataka (Depending upon availability, check official website of Indian post for more information)
Language knowledge: Kannada Hindi, or English
How To Apply Indian Post Jobs Bengaluru:
Apply by Online Applications only and Refer FAQs for India Post Recruitment before Apply
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online.
- Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- Fill the all required details in the online application form by India Post, And submit for next step.
- Once fill details, proceed for fee payment for India Post,
- After done all steps, download full application form, and wait for further details from India Post.
Apply Post Office Recruitment in Bengaluru
Online Apply India Post Recruitment Bengaluru Karnataka Official Link:
Apply Online: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/Content/Recruitments.aspx
Official Website: https://indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in/
Job Tag: India Post Recruitment 2023 Karnataka, Post Office Jobs in Bengaluru, 10th pass Post jobs in Bengaluru, Jobs nearby in Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru, latest govt jobs in Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru, 10th pass govt job near Baiyappanahalli Bengaluru, govt job alert, sarkari job alert Karnataka, Recruitment for Undergraduate in Bengaluru
“Note: Indian Government Jobs never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of jobs from , which we listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for govt jobs or post office Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka . “
Our Aim: We believe that every candidates have rights to get latest govt jobs alert from Bengaluru Karnataka, so we are sharing Post office job notification. If you are looking a govt jobs or latest sarkari jobs notification you may apply by visiting our ” Advance job search “.