Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Indian PSU, NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) has published Graduate Engineers Recruitment in Jammu Jammu and Kashmir notification for who have completed Graduate Engineering in Civil (CE), Mechanical (ME), Electrical (EE), C&I-EC, E&I – CS/IS Discipline.
Given jobs in PSU are initially on basis of Fixed Term Appointment, but may be regularized depending upon candidates performance and work. Refer below details regarding NPCIL careers in Jammu Jammu and Kashmir for Engineers for Official Notification, Submit Online Application Form Link, Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age, etc. are given as below, Eligible and interested candidates – who like to apply Indian PSU/Govt Jobs may submit application online here
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited ( Indian PSU)
Post Name: Engineer
Employment Type: FTA
Work Location: Pan India (Eligible Applicant invited to apply from Jammu Jammu and Kashmir)
Category: Engineering Jobs in PSU
Salary : INR 61,400/- PM to candidates recruited as Engineer through the given recruitment notification.
Post Name and Vacancy
- Civil Engineer (CE) : 11 Total Post
- Mechanical Engineer (ME) : 08 Total Post
- Electrical Engineer (EE): 04 Total Post
- Engineer (C&I-EC) : 02 Total Post
- Engineer (C&I-CS/IS) : 01 Total Post
Eligibility / Educational Qualification for Engineering jobs at NPCIL
Candidates who have Engineering Degree in Below Mentioned Engineering Branches are Eligible for NPCIL Engineering Jobs in Jammu Jammu and Kashmir as per vacancy wise, refer qualification requirement as below eligibility to apply engineering jobs at PSU
- Civil Engineer: Candidates who have done graduation as B.E/B. Tech/B. Sc Engineering in Civil field
- Mechanical Engineer: Candidates who have done graduation as B.E/B. Tech/B. Sc Engineering in Mechanical Subject
- Electrical Engineer : Applicants from Jammu Jammu and Kashmir with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering graduated in Electrical OR Electrical & Electronics
- Engineer (C&I-EC): Candidates with Graduation completed as B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electronics & Communication
- Engineer (C&I-CS/IS): Candidates with Graduation completed as B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Computer Science OR Information Science
Age Limit for Jammu and Kashmir Engineers Jobs
- Age of candidates min 18 years to max 35 years as on 29 July
- Relaxation will be given as upper age limit to SC / ST / OBC / PWBD candidates will be as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection procedure for NPCIL Engineers Recruitment
- Selection of candidates for these posts will be basis on Personal or Face to Face Interview.
Also check latest other Govt Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 – Non-Executive Posts – Jammu and Kashmir
- Posoco Trainee Vacancy – Apply from Jammu and Kashmir
- BEL Recruitment – Jammu and Kashmir
- NTPC Recruitment – Assistant Manager in Jammu and Kashmir
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
Q. Can I apply NPCIL Recruitment without Experience ?
A. Yes, this post is required education qualification only as given above as per post wise with online application submission eligibility
Q. Can I apply Graduate Engineer post from Jammu Jammu and Kashmir ?
A. Yes, This post is available for all Indian citizen and invited eligible candidates from anywhere from India.
Tag: PSU Jobs 2022 in Jammu Jammu and Kashmir, Latest Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs, NPCIL Careers, Recent Govt job info. Apply Sarkari Naukri Jammu Jammu and Kashmir, Engineering Jobs in Jammu Jammu and Kashmir, Fresher Graduate Jobs, Engineering Careers, Jobs alert, mysarkarijobs
“Note: Indian Government Jobs never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of jobs listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for PSU jobs in Jammu Jammu and Kashmir.“
Our Aim: We believe that every candidates have rights to get latest govt jobs alert from Jammu Jammu and Kashmir, so we are sharing NPCIL Recruitment 2022 notification. If you are looking a govt jobs or latest sarkari jobs notification you may apply by visiting our ” Advance job search “.