Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Indian PSU, NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) has published Graduate Engineers Recruitment in Aurangabad Maharashtra notification for who have completed Graduate Engineering in Civil (CE), Mechanical (ME), Electrical (EE), C&I-EC, E&I – CS/IS Discipline.
Given jobs in PSU are initially on basis of Fixed Term Appointment, but may be regularized depending upon candidates performance and work. Refer below details regarding NPCIL careers in Aurangabad Maharashtra for Engineers for Official Notification, Submit Online Application Form Link, Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age, etc. are given as below, Eligible and interested candidates – who like to apply Indian PSU/Govt Jobs may submit application online here
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited ( Indian PSU)
Post Name: Engineer
Employment Type: FTA
Work Location: Pan India (Eligible Applicant invited to apply from Aurangabad Maharashtra)
Category: Engineering Jobs in PSU
Salary : INR 61,400/- PM to candidates recruited as Engineer through the given recruitment notification.
Post Name and Vacancy
- Civil Engineer (CE) : 11 Total Post
- Mechanical Engineer (ME) : 08 Total Post
- Electrical Engineer (EE): 04 Total Post
- Engineer (C&I-EC) : 02 Total Post
- Engineer (C&I-CS/IS) : 01 Total Post
Eligibility / Educational Qualification for Engineering jobs at NPCIL
Candidates who have Engineering Degree in Below Mentioned Engineering Branches are Eligible for NPCIL Engineering Jobs in Aurangabad Maharashtra as per vacancy wise, refer qualification requirement as below eligibility to apply engineering jobs at PSU
- Civil Engineer: Candidates who have done graduation as B.E/B. Tech/B. Sc Engineering in Civil field
- Mechanical Engineer: Candidates who have done graduation as B.E/B. Tech/B. Sc Engineering in Mechanical Subject
- Electrical Engineer : Applicants from Aurangabad Maharashtra with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering graduated in Electrical OR Electrical & Electronics
- Engineer (C&I-EC): Candidates with Graduation completed as B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electronics & Communication
- Engineer (C&I-CS/IS): Candidates with Graduation completed as B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Computer Science OR Information Science
Age Limit for Maharashtra Engineers Jobs
- Age of candidates min 18 years to max 35 years as on 29 July
- Relaxation will be given as upper age limit to SC / ST / OBC / PWBD candidates will be as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection procedure for NPCIL Engineers Recruitment
- Selection of candidates for these posts will be basis on Personal or Face to Face Interview.
Also check latest other Govt Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 – Non-Executive Posts – Maharashtra
- Posoco Trainee Vacancy – Apply from Maharashtra
- BEL Recruitment – Maharashtra
- NTPC Recruitment – Assistant Manager in Maharashtra
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs in Maharashtra
Q. Can I apply NPCIL Recruitment without Experience ?
A. Yes, this post is required education qualification only as given above as per post wise with online application submission eligibility
Q. Can I apply Graduate Engineer post from Aurangabad Maharashtra ?
A. Yes, This post is available for all Indian citizen and invited eligible candidates from anywhere from India.
Tag: PSU Jobs 2022 in Aurangabad Maharashtra, Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs, NPCIL Careers, Recent Govt job info. Apply Sarkari Naukri Aurangabad Maharashtra, Engineering Jobs in Aurangabad Maharashtra, Fresher Graduate Jobs, Engineering Careers, Jobs alert, mysarkarijobs
“Note: Indian Government Jobs never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of jobs listed on our website, kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for PSU jobs in Aurangabad Maharashtra.“
Our Aim: We believe that every candidates have rights to get latest govt jobs alert from Aurangabad Maharashtra, so we are sharing NPCIL Recruitment 2022 notification. If you are looking a govt jobs or latest sarkari jobs notification you may apply by visiting our ” Advance job search “.