Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Great Chance to join Indian Army, Recruitment for Freshers Graduates in Sujangarh Rajasthan for 133rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) commencing in September 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army
Positions: Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133)
Salary: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- PM
Location: Sujangarh, Rajasthan
Total Vacancies: 40
- Civil Eng./ Building Construction Technology– 11 posts
- Mechanical Engineers– 3 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineers – 4 posts
- Aeronautical/ Avionic Engineers– 3 posts
- Automobile Engineers – 1 post
- Textile Technology Sector– 1 Post
- Computer Science & Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc. Computer Science – 12 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics – 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army 2021:
- Candidate studying in the final year of Eng degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 July 2021 and produce the Eng Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Engineering stream: Any Graduates can apply for this opportunity at Indian Army Recruitment from recognize University of Rajasthan
Relevant Engineering Disciplines:
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream|
|Civil Eng.||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Structural Engineering|
|Architecture Eng.||Architecture Engineering|
|Mechanical Eng.||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Eng||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Computer Sc & Eng /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science||Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science &
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering|
|Aeronautical/ Avionics /Aerospace||Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Industrial/ Manufacturing||Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Industrial & Production Engineering, Industrial Engineers & Management Industrial/ Manufacturing|
Age Limit: 20 – 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021. (Candidates born between 02/07/1994 and 01/07/2001 are eligible for this post).
Selection Process for Indian Army Rajasthan:
As per steps mentioned below.
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream
- SSB Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff/merit percentage will be interviewed
- Medical Examination: The Candidates who shall clear stage I and stage II of SSB interview will appear for medical examination. Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Indian Army as applicable
Read carefully FAQs & Notification Before Proceeds to Apply on Official Recruitment of Indian Army.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Sujangarh?
All interested students can check FAQs and Official notification for further details, Once read full details on advertisement, eligible candidates can apply for this position online at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ website on or before 26th March 2021.
Below is Steps for Apply Indian Army TCG Recruitment 2021 Sujangarh
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details also. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day
“Note: Indian Government Jobs never call/ask any candidate to getting pay for applying / shortlisting for any of job listed on our website, Also you can refer for “How to Join Indian Army” FAQs. And kindly do not pay any amount to anyone for job search in Sujangarh, RJ